The Number of Photos varies from 12 to 36 depending on what’s needed to optimally present a property.
Drone Aerials are included if possible, otherwise will be substituted with 14′ tripod elevated outside views.
MLS Style: Takes only 1-2 hours on location or 2-6 minutes per photo. Optimised for MLS/Zillow/AirBnB etcetera listings by choosing standard postcard aspect ratio with widest visually pleasing angle horizontally and vertically to show the most of the space in each image. Mostly ambient light, with very rare use of fill-in flash.
Portfolio Style: Can take several days on location or 20-60 minutes per photo. For beach resorts, golf clubs, model homes, architects, interior designers, your private photo album, etcetera. The time consuming indoor lighting for this style might require up to 5 strobes diffused with 33″ or 72″ umbrellas on 13′ air cushioned telescopic light stands. For natural light, the ideal time of day is chosen in which the property looks best.
Travel expenses apply outside Manatee/Sarasota County.
Payment is required before delivery and/or use of finals by CreditCard via PayPal, Zelle, or check.
Delivery of proofs and final files via GoogleDrive download, usually next morning for MLS style and next week for portfolio style. For web-usage I deliver scaled to 2000 pixels on the long edge in jpg for fastest download/upload. If you need print resolution, I’ll deliver the full resolution of up to 6000 pixels on the long edge. Video files are delivered in UHD4K. For portfolio projects uncompressed TIFF files are available if needed. For social media I can deliver all your images branded with your watermark/seal (see my images with my seal as an example). This is an important feature, since images/videos online can be shared all over the place, which is good, if they is branded, and therefore advertise for you the more they are shared.
Drone: I carry a FAA 107 Remote Pilot Certificate and $500k drone liability insurance.
Royalty free stock images/videos are not available.
Rights managed stock images/videos licensing fee examples:
- Social media sharing of my unaltered images/videos with my seal in bottom right, my website address clearly readable in that seal. Free of charge.
- Web usage where I add your website seal in addition to mine: Starting at $111
- Web usage where I replace my website seal with yours: Starting at $333
- Any usage without any seal: Starting at $999
- In general, the licensing fee is negotiated based on industry standard pricing.
Customised Promotional Items:
- Calendars with my images (magnetic, desktop, wall) from VistaPrint.com. Order through me. I do a custom design for you. Licensing fee is equal to manufacturing cost, so you can simply calculate your cost by multiplying VistaPrint’s price with 2. I’ll order a few proofs for you and me to check quality, before placing an order for a larger quantity.
- Puzzles with my images from Ravensburger.us. Order through me. I do a custom design for you. Licensing fee is equal to manufacturing cost, so you can simply calculate your cost by multiplying Ravensburger’s price with 2. I’ll order a few proofs for you and me to check quality, before placing an order for a larger quantity.
- Fine Art Prints: Order directly from my gallery at Pixels.com. Licensing fees are already part of the prices you see.
Industry Standard Licensing: You don’t pay for files, you pay for usage. Usage is licensed non-exclusive and non-transferable, specified in the contract for your specific needs. Licensing for expensive advertising campaigns like billboards, full page magazine ads, TV commercials and similar, is negotiated based on industry standard pricing. 3rd parties (architect, home owner, interior designer, stager) have to purchase their own usage rights. Exclusive unlimited usage can be negotiated with a higher fee, but I still retain the right to use photos/videos in my portfolio, unless otherwise agreed upon in the contract.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Quality Control: For portfolio style I deliver watermarked images/videos for your approval. If requested, I’ll go back on location for additional images and/or make adjustments in post processing until you are completely satisfied. At that point, I’ll send the bill. Once that is paid, I’ll deliver the un-watermarked images/videos.